Employment Law for Businesses
Whether you are ensuring compliance with the latest regulations and practices, planning growth, restructuring, or dealing with a challenging situation, having an experienced employment solicitor on your side can be very important.
Our employment solicitors work with businesses including start-ups, SMEs and multi-nationals on employment related issues to help sure they can attract and retain key employees, are compliant with the latest regulations and practices, and their assets and reputations are protected.
We are recognised by both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, and deliver cost-effective and commercially focused advice.
Our employment solicitors support clients on:
- Redundancies and collective consultation
- Employment tribunal litigation
- Discrimination issues
- Workplace disputes
- Dismissing employees
- Contracts of employment
- Employment policies and company handbooks
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Post termination employee restrictions
- Employment issues when buying, selling or outsourcing
- Settlement agreements
- ACAS Pre-claim conciliation
- Company insolvency
We work closely with colleagues from other specialist teams to provide advice that supports your business and reflects your objectives.